Are you ready for EU-GDPR new data protection regulation yet? The new GDPR established common rules across Europe and gives individuals better control over their personal data held by the organizations and will be effective on May 2018. Below details are the principle for your references. But did you confirm your inhouse strategy align with data protection?
- Establish data privacy as a fundamental right
- Clarify the responsibilities for EU data protection
- Define a base line for data protection
- Elaborate on the data protection principles
- Increase enforcement powers
In short, your company needs to:
- Classify data, tag them, implement encryption.
- Modify application
- Manage hardware and software for encryption for distributed platforms
For more details, please refer following url: https://www.eugdpr.org/